We are glad to announce the fifth ETAPAS project workshop, which will take place online on the 21st of April 2023 from 10:00 to 12:00 CET. The workshop has been organised with the collaboration of CEA. You are welcome to register for free at our Event Brite page at this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/590248157127
This workshop, titled “Lessons learned & Innovation Ecosystem around the ethical adoption of Disruptive Technologies in Public Administrations“, will bring together policy makers from European Public Administrations, members of academia and experts coming from both universities and the public sector to exchange their views on the practices that should follow the adoption of AI by public organisations.
Moreover, during the event we will show the the main outputs generated by the ETAPAS Project to display concrete results on how AI can be ethically embedded in their activities.
The main topics of discussion will include:
- the ETAPAS framework exemplified with one use case;
- Experiences and needs of Disruptive Technologies in Public Administrations
- AI Carriers and Facilitators to public services
- State of the art of AI in French Public Administrations
- Prohibited AI practices in the European Commission AI Act
Do not miss this opportunity, stay tuned on further updates on our website and on our LinkedIn and Twitter profiles!
Download the Agenda here